The participation fee of 80 € (Eighty Euro) includes all event’s activities, two nights accommodation, selected meals (breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, dinner on Friday and Saturday, lunch on Saturday), transportation during the event itself (public transport tickets), and the official welcome kit. Lunch on Friday and Sunday is not included. A reduced fee of 60 € (Sixty Euro) does not include the two nights accommodation and the two breakfast–you will be asked in the registration form to specify whether you need it or not.
Please note that, upon registration, you will be asked to supply personal details (e.g. full name, date of birth, university affiliation, passport number, food intolerances etc.), and will have to write a statement of motivation outlining why you wish to take part. We recommend that you take this element of the application very seriously as it will be taken into consideration when selecting participants. All information will be handled confidentially, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and privacy laws of the Republic of Italy. Your data will not be forwarded to any third parties except when necessary (ie. accommodation booking).
In order to join HYPE you must be either an IAPS/AISF or ISHA member. If you are not yet a member and are selected to participate, you will be asked to join the association of your choice (following further instructions) to guarantee your participation. Please note that we are not able to provide any scholarships and/or bursaries.
Before applying, please read carefully the following terms and conditions:
- You confirm that you will be at least 18 years of age by 9th May 2019.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Organizing Committee, IAPS, AISF and ISHA, the hosts of the event, and any involved institutions have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from your participation in the event. Moreover, you accept that the Organizing Committee, IAPS, AISF and ISHA, the hosts of the event, and any involved institutions cannot be made responsible for the content of any talk, poster, workshop, excursion or similar activity.
- By participating in the event you agree to be filmed, photographed, and otherwise recorded during the event and hereby expressly grant the Organizing Committee, IAPS, AISF and ISHA the right to use your picture, movie or any other form of media publication in contexts such as the internet, social medias, brochures, posters, informative and advertising materials.
- You accept that, in case of cancellation by a participant, the Organizing Committee will provide a reimbursement only up to 30th April 2019, and only if another participant can be found for the vacated spot. Before this date, any reimbursement will be made with the exception of a 20 € fee, which will be withheld to cover administrative and organisational costs. No reimbursement will be given for membership fees under any circumstances.
- You accept the ISHA and IAPS Code of Conduct.
- The present terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Italy. You also confirm that the information contained in your application is true and correct.
The registrations are now closed.
Deadlines for registration and payment:
Registration will close on 5th April 2019 (17.00 CEST).
- Registration will close on 7th April 2019 (24.00 CEST).
- All applicants will be emailed by 9th April 2019.
- Participation fee payment (bank transfer following the details included in the email) will be required by 17th April 2019. The non-payment by this date will be considered as a withdrawal or your application.
For any question or issue regarding the registration and payment process, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.